Frequently Asked Questions
Book your gym session
- Occupancy limit: no more than 3 people in the fitness room at any given time.
- Available hours: Daily 5:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
- Only residents are allowed in the fitness room – absolutely no guests.
- You can book your time-slot by going to 1Valet.
- Residents must adhere to physical distancing of at least 2 metres (6 feet).
- Residents must wash their hands before and after a workout and use hand sanitizer when transitioning between pieces of equipment.
- Residents must use the provided sanitizer and paper towel to clean the equipment after each use.
- Residents must allow equipment surfaces to air dry naturally before using.
Parking & Visitor Parking
Email email@example.com to purchase parking.
We have storage lockers available for rent for Urbn residents on a first-come-first-serve basis for the term of your lease at $25/month.
Internet is included, residents must set up with Rogers. Instructions coming soon…
Our Damages Chargeback List can be viewed here. All residents should be aware that upon move-out, their unit should be left in a tidy state with no damages. Residents will be charged back, as per the list, for any damages, furniture replacement or extra cleaning required.
Tenants must dispose of their garbage & recycling in the provided moloks located outside the building (located at the front side of the building). Keep your suite clean & clear of full garbage bags or recycling containers to avoid issues with insects or pests. Remove your garbage frequently and make sure to sort garbage from recycling and put in the properly labeled bins.
Large items: Guelph Dump
Waste Resource Innovation Centre
110 Dunlop Drive, Guelph
Have a maintenance request? We are happy to help! Fill out the Maintenance Request Form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to get back to you within 24 hours or sooner.
If your issue is an emergency, please follow up with a phone call to 519.342.0608 x 3. If it is an emergency after regular business hours, please call our after-hours answering service at 519.342.0608 x 9
Renter’s Insurance is a requirement for living at Urbn Lofts.
You can find full details here along with contact info for purchasing a renter’s insurance package from Duuo.
Smoking of any kind on the premises, on any terrace, or within 5 meters of any door, window or air intake is expressly prohibited & will result in a $200 fine. Smoking includes use of any tobacco, marijuana, or similar products (including e-cigarettes), whose use generates smoke or vapour.
- No smoking allowed within 5 meters of entrances and exits
- No smoking allowed anywhere within the building, including suites & balconies
In the interest of the health of our residents, as well as the quality of indoor air and enjoyment of the premises, Urbn Lofts is a smoke-free environment. As per our lease, there is a zero tolerance no-smoking policy indoors, on terraces, and near all entry doors. All complaints regarding smoking will be investigated and addressed. Ultimately, residents will be fined and if necessary, evicted. Respect your neighbours.
Our Damages Chargeback List can be viewed here. All residents should be aware that upon move-out, their suite should be left in a tidy state with no damages. Residents will be charged back, as per the list, for any damages, furniture replacement or extra cleaning required.